- Develop new businesses and clients
- Lead the development and organization of key resources to support the business development program, including a network of clients and investors
- Represent the company in the community, across different geographies and vertical markets.
- Develop the future of the company with our strategic partners
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Understand and develop businesses across the region.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentation.
- Other ad-hoc duties
Requirements & Qualifications
- Dynamic, Entrepreneurial, and Able to think out of the box.
- Diploma or degree holders are welcomed.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Experience of completing work in a dynamic environment and the record of establishing and motivating the team.
- Great attention is paid to details and output quality.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to manage executive-level relationships with founders, co-investors and strategic partners.
- Familiar with term sheets, negotiation.
- Excited to work in a dynamic and fluid environment; self-starter who wants to build a world-class business ecosystem.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org