ABOUT THE GROUP
The Group is principally engaged in infrastructure projects, which currently include but will not be limited to road construction and digital infrastructure projects. With a multi-year global expansion strategy, the Group has set its presence in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam for a start. The Group’s current emphasis on expansion consists of the 5 Pillars of Growth:
- Market Entry Advisory
- ASEAN RCEP Supply Chain Infrastructure
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Payment API
ABOUT CEO RESPONSIBILTIES
The CEO will be overall responsible for the Group’s business, formulating strategies for the expansion. The CEO has to work with the Board, every head of departments and external advisers on strategic roadmaps in every aspect of the business including regulatory compliance matters. The CEO will be expected to lead the Group to achieving all goals within set timelines.
ABOUT CEO REQUIREMENTS
- Experienced in leading business in SGX mainboard listed companies is an advantage
- Experienced in FinTech business is an advantage
- Possess a strong analytical skill with finance, business development and operational background
- Able to develop and maintain a strong business network for the Group
- Able to lead and manage a high performing global team
ABOUT CEO REMUNERATION
This will be discussed during the interview for shortlisted candidate.
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Please send your resume to : email@example.com